olga

olga

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

olgashpalyarenko@gmail.com

  How to account for commissions when calculating a stock trade (7 อ่าน)

4 ต.ค. 2569 13:39

Do you account for the commission separately when calculating the potential outcome of a stock trade in advance? I find it useful to first compare the price-based calculation with the final figure that includes additional costs.

188.163.92.145

olga

olga

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

olgashpalyarenko@gmail.com

Alek Bin

Alek Bin

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

binalek15@gmail.com

4 ต.ค. 2569 13:43 #1

I find it useful to account for costs separately when calculating a stock trade. Sometimes, one might focus solely on the price difference and overlook how the final outcome changes once commissions are factored in. That is why I recommend https://roboforex.com/beginners/start/profit-and-loss-calculator/stocks/ checking both figures beforehand. The RoboForex calculator allows you to get an estimated calculation and see how your chosen parameters affect the result. This approach helps you pay closer attention to the details before even opening a position.

188.163.92.145

Alek Bin

Alek Bin

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

binalek15@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้