Matteo Ricci
riccimatteo821@gmail.com
Looking for reliable IT recycling options in Sacramento (8 อ่าน)
29 ก.ย. 2569 15:58
Can anyone recommend a***d service for handling old office electronics in California? I need real experience with companies that provide clear documentation and proper compliance for business equipment.
46.250.23.120
Matteo Ricci
ผู้เยี่ยมชม
riccimatteo821@gmail.com
Lukas Müller
lukasmmueller08@gmail.com
29 ก.ย. 2569 15:59 #1
I had a similar task a few months ago when our office needed to clear out obsolete servers and hardware. In California local regulations are strict because many devices are classified as hazardous waste, so you remain responsible for the equipment until an authorized recycler processes it. When comparing providers I focused on clear data security standards and tracking transparency rather than just looking for cheap pickup options. I ended up reviewing several local services and it offered a well structured process that includes device tracking by serial number, certified data destruction, and component recovery to offset costs. Their Sacramento facility has been handling business e waste since 1999 and they disassemble non working equipment down to raw materials like copper and steel while following all state compliance guidelines. If you are setting up a formal program it is usually best to choose a team that provides full reporting and proper asset tagging for your internal records.
46.250.23.120
Lukas Müller
ผู้เยี่ยมชม
lukasmmueller08@gmail.com