Alex T.

Alex T.

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

Alexnu6@gmail.com

  Saving TikTok educational history content for personal reference (18 อ่าน)

27 ก.ย. 2569 23:31

Found a creator on TikTok who does three minute breakdowns of historical events and it's genuinely some of the best content I've come across. Any way to save videos to watch offline?

62.197.149.113

Alex T.

Alex T.

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

Alexnu6@gmail.com

Jann C.

Jann C.

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

hjbh77@gmail.com

28 ก.ย. 2569 01:31 #1

Completely possible. Download them as video files and they're yours indefinitely, no app needed to play them back later. Way better than hoping the algorithm keeps showing them

62.197.149.111

Jann C.

Jann C.

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

hjbh77@gmail.com

Sandra

Sandra

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

hjbewrh77@gmail.com

28 ก.ย. 2569 01:44 #2

<p class="p1" style="margin: 0px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-language-override: normal; font-kerning: auto; font-optical-sizing: auto; font-feature-settings: normal; font-variation-settings: normal; font-stretch: normal; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #ffffff;">Short-form educational content on TikTok is one of the better things the platform produces when you find the right creators. The frustrating part is those accounts tend to be small and can disappear with no warning.Download TikTok Video and keep the file on your device, plays on anything and stays put regardless of what happens to the account. Ended up with a solid folder of clips on topics I want to go deeper on eventually, kind of a personal reference library. Picked up more context on things I thought I already understood than I expected. Worth saving the ones that actually land

62.197.144.19

Sandra

Sandra

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

hjbewrh77@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้