PM News
contact@pmnews.az
Magento SEO Agency (11 อ่าน)
24 ก.ย. 2569 17:47
How does regular SEO support for an ecommerce website differ from working with an agency that specializes specifically in Magento? I am trying to understand whether platform-specific experience makes a significant difference when dealing with indexing problems, faceted navigation, duplicate URLs, technical errors, structured data, product pages, and performance. What questions should a store owner ask before selecting an SEO team for a long-term Magento project?
51.159.125.183
PM News
ผู้เยี่ยมชม
contact@pmnews.az
Viktor
vika09720@gmail.com
25 ก.ย. 2569 22:26 #1
One thing I would clarify before hiring an SEO team is whether they have actually worked inside Magento stores, not just whether they understand general search optimization. Many SEO principles are platform-independent, but Magento introduces practical issues around layered navigation, URL rewrites, category structures, canonical tags, indexing, XML sitemaps, configurable products, and duplicate content. A specialist should be comfortable investigating those issues directly and communicating with developers when a template or module needs modification. I would also ask for examples where the team solved a technical SEO problem rather than simply publishing content. A dedicated Magento SEO agency should be able to explain how it audits crawling, indexing, structured data, performance, and ecommerce templates. Before signing a long-term agreement, I would ask what they report each month, how technical recommendations are prioritized, who implements them, and how success is measured. Clear answers are more useful than promises about rankings, especially because search performance depends on many factors outside the agency's control.
37.53.133.191
Viktor
ผู้เยี่ยมชม
vika09720@gmail.com