dukerebronn

dukerebronn

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

preview-penny-duke@duck.com

  How easy is account verification at ghostino***.org? (13 อ่าน)

23 ก.ย. 2569 19:21

I'm planning to set up an account for some weekend sessions, but I really want to avoid getting stuck in a week-long document hold when I request my first payout. Are their KYC checks straightforward to complete, or do they keep asking for resubmissions over tiny details?

194.44.107.104

dukerebronn

dukerebronn

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

preview-penny-duke@duck.com

impish

impish

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

arose-flip-impish@duck.com

23 ก.ย. 2569 21:34 #1

I cleared my identity check last Wednesday after uploading a quick photo of my driving licence along with a recent PDF utility bill. Heading into your account settings via https://ghostino***.org/ gives you direct access to their document center, where all accepted file formats and image guidelines are clearly explained. My profile got full approval in roughly 18 hours, and my pending withdrawal was released immediately right after. To keep the review moving without manual delays, just make sure all four corners of your physical ID are completely visible and well-lit before hitting submit.

194.44.107.104

impish

impish

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

arose-flip-impish@duck.com

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้