dukerebronn
preview-penny-duke@duck.com
How easy is account verification at ghostino***.org? (19 views)
23 Sep 2026 19:21
I'm planning to set up an account for some weekend sessions, but I really want to avoid getting stuck in a week-long document hold when I request my first payout. Are their KYC checks straightforward to complete, or do they keep asking for resubmissions over tiny details?
194.44.107.104
dukerebronn
Guest
preview-penny-duke@duck.com
impish
arose-flip-impish@duck.com
23 Sep 2026 21:34 #1
I cleared my identity check last Wednesday after uploading a quick photo of my driving licence along with a recent PDF utility bill. Heading into your account settings via https://ghostino***.org/ gives you direct access to their document center, where all accepted file formats and image guidelines are clearly explained. My profile got full approval in roughly 18 hours, and my pending withdrawal was released immediately right after. To keep the review moving without manual delays, just make sure all four corners of your physical ID are completely visible and well-lit before hitting submit.
194.44.107.104
impish
Guest
arose-flip-impish@duck.com