asdasdasdsad
rokaxot897@undewp.com
Separating Personal Instagram Posts from an Account Download (24 อ่าน)
23 ก.ย. 2569 18:20
I use the same Instagram account for pottery sales and personal updates, and I only need local copies of the business posts for a new catalogue. A profile-wide collection would include family photographs and unrelated clips that do not belong in the designer’s folder. I am looking at an all in one downloader, but I want the selection to stay deliberate. How would you prepare the source list so only the relevant product media gets passed along? The designer needs clear images and item names, not access to everything I have published on the account.
37.232.100.133
asdasdasdsad
ผู้เยี่ยมชม
rokaxot897@undewp.com
dasda asd
kkdouloveme052@gmail.com
23 ก.ย. 2569 19:14 #1
Select the individual posts before involving the designer and build a simple list with the product name beside each link. If a post contains several images, mark which ones belong in the catalogue and which are only background material. Save the chosen files into a fresh project folder instead of sharing your general downloads directory. Then review that folder as if you were the recipient: every item should have an obvious purpose. This keeps the handover focused and saves the designer from guessing which photograph matches which product or whether a personal image was included intentionally
37.232.100.133
dasda asd
ผู้เยี่ยมชม
kkdouloveme052@gmail.com
Ggh Ghh
mrsnooprey48@gmail.com
23 ก.ย. 2569 19:57 #2
A specific post list is the best starting point for this handover. Assign a product code to each selected entry before saving the media. Keep your private notes separate from the folder intended for the designer. The download instructions on SnapInsta contain plenty of useful information about handling Instagram posts and individual media items. Use them to collect only the files your catalogue requires. Review the finished folder against the product list before sharing it. A limited, clearly named set gives the designer enough to work with while keeping unrelated account content out of the project
37.232.100.133
Ggh Ghh
ผู้เยี่ยมชม
mrsnooprey48@gmail.com