nora benjamin

nora benjamin

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

norabenjamin009@gmail.com

Guidelines for Ironing a Patch On (233 อ่าน)

1 ส.ค. 2566 14:11

Please check what kind of fabric your outfit is composed of before you start ironing anything onto it. Onto cotton, cotton blends, velour, denim, and wool, patches can be ironed. Use a flat surface and adhere to any iron or patch instructions for your safety when ironing on a patch.

1- Place the patch where you want it on the fabric and heat your iron to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (the cotton setting for around five minutes or until hot.

2- Cover the patch with a pressed parchment square or a thin cloth. When ironing wool or other sensitive textiles, use a moist cloth. Ensure that the cloth is soaked but not dripping wet.

3- For around 30 seconds, place your iron on the fabric with the patch on top and press firmly. Give the material and patch five minutes to cool.

4- Next, iron the area behind the patch for 30 seconds with hard pressure while turning your clothing inside out. This guarantees that thecustom iron on embroidered patches are ironed on securely.

5- The iron-on procedure is finished after allowing the area to cool for another five minutes.

I hope these guidelines will be fruitful for you!

nora benjamin

nora benjamin

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

norabenjamin009@gmail.com

Kyle Linel

Kyle Linel

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

porpercris@gmail.com

2 ส.ค. 2566 04:19 #1

<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;" data-sheets-value="{"1":2,"2":"If you are looking for a pot with a very simple but beautiful design, then at https://northamericancrystal.com/cooking-pots you will find a huge selection of these. I bought several for myself in different sizes. It is very important to buy them in several options at once, because you may need several at once for a pleasant dinner for a large family. Therefore, you do not need to save on such an important and convenient dish. This company provides only the best."}" data-sheets-userformat="{"2":15233,"3":{"1":0},"10":2,"11":3,"12":0,"14":{"1":2,"2":0},"15":"Arial","16":10}">If you are looking for a pot with a very simple but beautiful design, then athttps://northamericancrystal.com/cooking-pots you will find a huge selection of these. I bought several for myself in different sizes. It is very important to buy them in several options at once, because you may need several at once for a pleasant dinner for a large family. Therefore, you do not need to save on such an important and convenient dish. This company provides only the best.</span>

Kyle Linel

Kyle Linel

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

porpercris@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image