Stacy Reed

Stacy Reed

Guest

stacyreed1133@gmail.com

  Is OSHA 10 Training Worth Taking for a New Job? (6 views)

5 Oct 2026 18:11

Im starting to look into OSHA 10 training because I’ve seen it listed as a requirement for some jobs and job sites. For someone who is new to the industry, how useful is the training in practice?



Im especially interested in hearing from people who have taken the course recently. Did it help you understand common workplace hazards and safety procedures, or did most of the information feel like something you already knew?



Also, if an employer asks for an OSHA 10 card, is there anything specific you recommend checking before signing up for a course? I’m trying to make sure I choose the correct industry course and an OSHA-authorized provider rather than just picking the first online option I find.

175.107.200.236

Stacy Reed

Stacy Reed

Guest

stacyreed1133@gmail.com

Post reply
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
This website uses cookies for best user experience, to find out more you can go to our Privacy Policy  and  Cookies Policy