gangotri0000

gangotri0000

Guest

gangotripackers8@gmail.com

  How Can You Pack Breakable Household Items for a Long-Distance Move From Srinagar? (6 views)

30 Sep 2026 14:32

I’m planning a long-distance household move from Srinagar and I’m particularly concerned about transporting breakable items safely. Glassware, crockery, mirrors, decorative pieces, and some electronics need extra care during packing and transportation.

From what I understand, each fragile item should be wrapped individually with bubble wrap or suitable protective material, while empty spaces inside boxes should be filled so the items do not move around. Strong, properly sized boxes also seem important, and fragile cartons should be clearly labelled. For expensive or delicate belongings, I’d also consider keeping an inventory and taking photos before packing.

While comparing Packers and Movers in Srinagar, I’d like to know how they handle fragile items and whether professional packing is included in the quoted price. It would also be useful to ask about their experience with long-distance moves, estimated delivery timelines, and how items are secured during transit.

Another thing I’m unsure about is insurance. Does transit insurance normally cover accidental damage to fragile household items, and are there any exclusions I should understand before agreeing?

For anyone who has moved from Srinagar over a long distance, what packing method worked well for your breakable belongings? Did you pack everything yourself or use the mover’s packing service?

106.215.92.226

gangotri0000

gangotri0000

Guest

gangotripackers8@gmail.com

Post reply
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
This website uses cookies for best user experience, to find out more you can go to our Privacy Policy  and  Cookies Policy