akila

akila

Guest

akilalala@gmail.com

  Can some slots be more profitable than others? (26 views)

22 Sep 2026 21:14

I understand that the question probably won't have a positive answer, but sometimes I genuinely feel like I have better luck in some slots, while in others I have absolutely no luck.

138.124.9.254

akila

akila

Guest

akilalala@gmail.com

NIAGABET

NIAGABET

Guest

hepsobespi@nedoz.com

22 Sep 2026 21:20 #1

NIAGABET hadir dengan konsep hiburan digital modern, tampilan nyaman, akses cepat, dan berbagai pilihan menarik untuk pengguna. NIAGABET

137.59.220.192

NIAGABET

NIAGABET

Guest

hepsobespi@nedoz.com

Maximilian Hohenzollern

Maximilian Hohenzollern

Guest

maximilian.hohenzollern@e-nautia.com

22 Sep 2026 22:17 #2

Maybe it's just a coincidence? Or maybe it just seems that way to you. Or I heard this thing about our brains, that they remember wins more often and more strongly than losses.

185.207.139.21

Maximilian Hohenzollern

Maximilian Hohenzollern

Guest

maximilian.hohenzollern@e-nautia.com

Mark H Black

Mark H Black

Guest

markultrablack@gmail.com

22 Sep 2026 22:59 #3

I feel like this brain thing sounds a little different somehow, but I won’t lie, I don’t remember. In general, if we’re talking about the long term, slots can differ from each other in terms of RTP, volatility, and mechanics, so some potentially return more to the player on average than others. You can look at the data for a slot, for example, by opening a balloni x review or a review of any other slot. This doesn’t mean you’re guaranteed any kind of payout, but maybe one slot is more profitable than another by some tiny fraction of a percent.

130.17.3.213

Mark H Black

Mark H Black

Guest

markultrablack@gmail.com

Post reply
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
This website uses cookies for best user experience, to find out more you can go to our Privacy Policy  and  Cookies Policy