LIFE2HOME BEST HOME INTERIOR DESIGNERS PUNE

LIFE2HOME BEST HOME INTERIOR DESIGNERS PUNE

Guest

life2home2@gmail.com

  Looking for Kitchen Interior Designers in Kothrud (15 views)

18 Aug 2026 18:19

<p style="box-sizing: border-box; overflow-wrap: break-word; text-wrap: pretty; margin: 0px; margin-block: 0.25rem; color: #0d0d0d; font-family: -apple-system-body, ui-sans-serif, -apple-system, 'system-ui', 'Segoe UI', Helvetica, 'Apple Color Emoji', Arial, 'sans-serif', 'Segoe UI Emoji', 'Segoe UI Symbol'; font-size: 16px; background-color: #fcfcfc;">I&rsquo;m planning a kitchen renovation in Kothrud and looking for recommendations for reliable <span style="box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: 600;">Kitchen Interior Designers In Kothrud</span>.

<p style="box-sizing: border-box; overflow-wrap: break-word; text-wrap: pretty; margin: 0px; margin-block: 1rem; color: #0d0d0d; font-family: -apple-system-body, ui-sans-serif, -apple-system, 'system-ui', 'Segoe UI', Helvetica, 'Apple Color Emoji', Arial, 'sans-serif', 'Segoe UI Emoji', 'Segoe UI Symbol'; font-size: 16px; background-color: #fcfcfc;">The kitchen is not very large, so I want to make better use of the available space without making it feel crowded. I&rsquo;m considering a modern modular design with practical storage, organised cabinets, suitable lighting and a durable countertop.

<p style="box-sizing: border-box; overflow-wrap: break-word; text-wrap: pretty; margin: 0px; margin-block: 1rem; color: #0d0d0d; font-family: -apple-system-body, ui-sans-serif, -apple-system, 'system-ui', 'Segoe UI', Helvetica, 'Apple Color Emoji', Arial, 'sans-serif', 'Segoe UI Emoji', 'Segoe UI Symbol'; font-size: 16px; background-color: #fcfcfc;">I&rsquo;m particularly interested in a designer who will first understand the existing layout and then suggest changes rather than simply offering a standard modular kitchen package.

<p style="box-sizing: border-box; overflow-wrap: break-word; text-wrap: pretty; margin: 0px; margin-block: 1rem; color: #0d0d0d; font-family: -apple-system-body, ui-sans-serif, -apple-system, 'system-ui', 'Segoe UI', Helvetica, 'Apple Color Emoji', Arial, 'sans-serif', 'Segoe UI Emoji', 'Segoe UI Symbol'; font-size: 16px; background-color: #fcfcfc;">While researching Kitchen Interior Design in Pune, I came across Life2Home, which provides residential interior design and customised solutions.

103.80.163.113

LIFE2HOME BEST HOME INTERIOR DESIGNERS PUNE

LIFE2HOME BEST HOME INTERIOR DESIGNERS PUNE

Guest

life2home2@gmail.com

Post reply
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
This website uses cookies for best user experience, to find out more you can go to our Privacy Policy  and  Cookies Policy