yes

yes

Guest

alko06600@gmail.com

  Latest Travel and Tourism News of Brazil (63 views)

19 Mar 2026 22:56

Travel And Tour World (TTW) is the premier digital B2B integrated media platform in the travel and tourism News of Brazil , reaching more than 20 million readers globally. Dedicated to travel news, tourism news, airlines news, cruises, technology,news and hospitality news and more. TTW serves as a powerful promotional partner, supporting over 1,200 major international events, including WTM Events, ITB Berlin & Asia, IMEX America & Frankfurt, AIME, ATM, TIS, IT&CM Asia, and many more.

103.127.227.109

yes

yes

Guest

alko06600@gmail.com

jquadeu

jquadeu

Guest

jquadeu@gmail.com

7 Apr 2026 20:22 #1

This summer, the auction house Bonhams was having two affordable watch auctions – auctions where watches do not sell for record-breaking amounts – and Shirley wanted to write about it. "I didn't think that that was a space that I belonged in as a consumer, but for the article, link I met with the watch specialist to see some of the pieces in link their collection, and I saw they had these two little Piaget watches. So I asked them to pull them out link while I was there."

92.223.30.54

jquadeu

jquadeu

Guest

jquadeu@gmail.com

yquirita2004

yquirita2004

Guest

yquirita2004@gmail.com

30 Apr 2026 15:09 #2

The company was offbeat from the get-go. It made a name for itself link offering personalization with a clever and highly unusual bezel-changing system that meant customers could routinely update the look link of their watch. The Dreifusses, who finish each others’ sentences so routinely it’s hard to know link who said what, laugh about it now – the patented system was invented to accommodate the fact that at the time they couldn’t afford to bulk-buy multiple case styles.

174.136.207.92

yquirita2004

yquirita2004

Guest

yquirita2004@gmail.com

Post reply
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
This website uses cookies for best user experience, to find out more you can go to our Privacy Policy  and  Cookies Policy