Austen Bosanko

Austen Bosanko

Guest

forumbacklinks2@gmail.com

  Looking for a Bentley AC specialist in Sharjah who won't just top it up (97 views)

6 Jul 2026 18:11

<span dir="auto" style="vertical-align: inherit;"><span dir="auto" style="vertical-align: inherit;">Honestly, I'm at my wit's end with my Continental's air conditioning. It started with the passenger side blowing warmer than the driver's side, and now it's just warm air all around no matter what I do. I've already had it re-gassed once at a place that claimed they could handle luxury cars, but that fix lasted maybe two weeks before the same issues came back, and I'm pretty sure they just topped it up without actually finding the leak. I'm based in Sharjah and I know there are some workshops in the Industrial Area that deal with high-end cars &ndash; I've seen a few places mention they do everything from diagnostics to AC repair for Bentleys . But I'm really nervous about taking it to just anyone because I've heard too many stories about places using the wrong refrigerant or not properly diagnosing these complex climate control systems. I was looking at one workshop's listing and saw their page at https://caracrepairsharjah.ae/brands/bentley/ which seems to focus specifically on these cars, but I wanted to see if anyone here has actually used a specialist in Sharjah that properly diagnosed and fixed the root cause rather than just guessing. I really want to get this sorted before the summer heat gets any worse because driving around in this thing without AC is just miserable.</span></span>

39.63.43.141

Austen Bosanko

Austen Bosanko

Guest

forumbacklinks2@gmail.com

tony

tony

Guest

lihepo5894@doefy.com

6 Jul 2026 18:35 #1

Our mental health treatment center for teens offers personalized care for anxiety, depression, trauma, and behavioral challenges. Professional support encourages lifelong emotional wellness.Mental Health Treatment Center for Teens

122.50.1.82

tony

tony

Guest

lihepo5894@doefy.com

Querida Bodrugan

Querida Bodrugan

Guest

180ctof@gmail.com

25 Aug 2026 14:53 #2

Same pattern happened on my Flying Spur, one side warmer first then the whole system gave up. That's usually a leak somewhere, not something a simple regas ever fixes. Insist on a proper pressure test before anyone touches the refrigerant again.

39.63.38.32

Querida Bodrugan

Querida Bodrugan

Guest

180ctof@gmail.com

Reginald Carminow

Reginald Carminow

Guest

sayaradubai83@gmail.com

25 Aug 2026 14:53 #3

These climate systems on Bentleys are genuinely complicated, way more zones and sensors than a normal car. A friend's Continental needed actual dealer-level diagnostics to catch what a regular shop missed completely. Ask specifically if they've worked on a Continental before, not just "luxury cars" in general.

39.63.38.32

Reginald Carminow

Reginald Carminow

Guest

sayaradubai83@gmail.com

Seraphina Courtenay

Seraphina Courtenay

Guest

sayaraabudhabi68@gmail.com

25 Aug 2026 14:54 #4

Looked at that caracrepairsharjah.ae page, focusing specifically on Bentleys rather than luxury brands broadly is at least a decent sign. I'd still call ahead and confirm they've got proper leak detection gear before booking anything in.

39.63.38.32

Seraphina Courtenay

Seraphina Courtenay

Guest

sayaraabudhabi68@gmail.com

Swithin Ellis

Swithin Ellis

Guest

sayaradubai1@gmail.com

25 Aug 2026 14:54 #5

Industrial Area shops vary a lot with cars like this, some are genuinely skilled and others just guess and hope. The fact your issue came right back after two weeks means they never found the actual source. Don't let anyone regas it again without proving where the leak is first.

39.63.38.32

Swithin Ellis

Swithin Ellis

Guest

sayaradubai1@gmail.com

Tamsin Fettiplace

Tamsin Fettiplace

Guest

sayarasharjah867@gmail.com

25 Aug 2026 14:55 #6

Went through something similar with my GT a couple summers back, took two shops before anyone actually found the real problem. The ones who lead with diagnostics instead of just offering a quick top-up tend to be worth the extra trust. Hope you get it fixed before peak summer hits.

39.63.38.32

Tamsin Fettiplace

Tamsin Fettiplace

Guest

sayarasharjah867@gmail.com

Post reply
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
This website uses cookies for best user experience, to find out more you can go to our Privacy Policy  and  Cookies Policy